Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Your acceptance of this Policy
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Site. We may update the Policy at any time to apply changes to or to clarify our practices. Continued use of the Site will indicate that you agree to all and any of the Policy changes.
Purpose of the Site
The Site is intended for a user’s familiarizing with the company’s field of work, services, news, events, as well as for contacting our representatives.
Personal data that we collect
- Data affirmatively provided by you through our contact form, including the first and last name, email address, phone number or/and other contact information.
- Data collected through the “schedule a call” form.
- Data collected by submitting a resume through the contact form for candidates.
- Data collected by clicking Like and Share buttons in social networks.
Our use of collected personal data
We use the information described above for the following purposes:
- Consulting customers and addressing the user inquiries about our services and company.
- Evaluating and improving our business and services through data analytics.
- Improving the usability of the Site and measuring its effectiveness, speed of load and other key metrics.
- Sending promotion materials, periodic newsletters, and other preference-based content via email. You can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of an email. Unsubscribing from our emails does not block our remarketing ads in ad networks.
- Providing candidates with job opportunities and work based on their resumes.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our site contains links to third party sites that may be operated by companies not associated with NCUBE LIMITED. These companies may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly advise you to review. We are not responsible for their privacy policies, personal data practices, as well as for the services and content thereof.
Sharing your personal information
We do not disclose the information on our users collected through our Site using third-party data analytics services providers and submitted through our contact form without your formal consent. We may forward a job candidate’s resume to our clients who may have job opportunities available. To ask us to remove your contact information and/or resume from our database, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller & Contact Email
86-90 PAUL STREET