- Legal Tech
- July 2018Client since
- 8 FTETeam size
- Core PlatformDevelopment type
- Legal techIndustry
- 101-250Number of Employees
- NCube's developers along with the onsite team contributed to the success of the FlightRight project.
- 4/5 review score at trustpilot.com.
- 5 million+ happy customers.
- Have already returned over € 200 million for the customers whose flights were delayed.
- German Institut for Service Quality rated Flightright as #1 company on the German internet, based on more than 25 million websites, forums, blogs, reviews, press pages and articles in social network.
- Spring boot
- 24/7 On-call duty
Regardless of typical team composition, additional process effectiveness and flexibility is reached by the feature teams: while one team is fixing the critical bugs, the other teams continue working on new features.
The project is hosted on AWS, including production, staging, development, business intelligence. The main components, our team was responsible for, are: Customer Management Application (the core business, admin module itself), website, claim check, and B2B service for partners.
Among the latest results of our developers are:
- Implementation of aircraft leasing investigation, that dramatically improved the compensation calculation algorithm.
- Launch of the new domain for the Belgian market.
- Constant updates of the business logic to make more cases claimable.
- Infrastructure improvements made by transferring to AWS spot instance.
- Creation of an automated check of any changed done within the project and further evaluation of their impact on the internal business processes.
- Tremendous improvement of the front-end UI and UX.
It's also noteworthy, that day-to-day meetings with the core team, regular onsite meetups and trainings resulted in the full and smooth integration of the Ukrainian team.
«After almost a year of our cooperation, it’s clear that we have built a strong partnership. NCube has found us awesome technology talents in Ukraine and proactively helped us to establish a powerful environment in their office in Kiev. Together we have discovered new ways to reinvent my offshore approach. We have faced multiple problems down the road like achieving agile ways of working (SCRUM, Agile PM and Self-Organization) within remote tech teams in an international and distributed environment.
NCube with its open-minded culture has helped us to make this happen and supported us in every way and even brought this to the next level. They are always keen to boost our team’s motivation and upskill the developers. The hiring process has an outstanding time to market, since it takes a maximum of 2 weeks from getting to know to the final decision.