We are looking for a software developer with strong technological background and analytical thinking to participate in the development of cloud-based open marketing platform that empowers marketing managers to intuitively orchestrate their campaigns across all relevant channels and devices.
Founded in 2015, now our team in Kyiv consists of 3 Java developers, 2 Front-end developers, and 2 QA engineers.
But there is space for more. So, come and join our great team!
As a Senior Java developer, you will support the full software development lifecycle from concept, design to testing. Your challenge will be to build a high-performing, scalable application that performs perfectly under the strain of high data volumes and loads. Highly skilled and experienced senior developers will be there to support you along the way. All that while working with state-of-the-art technologies such as Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Kafka, and Redis.
Experience / Skills:
- Professional expertise in Java frameworks like Spring and others
- Interest and knowledge in design patterns and data structures
- Experience with agile methodologies, clean code, solid principles
- Professional experience with databases. Ideally SQL and NoSQL databases — e.g. Elasticsearch
- Good understanding of scalable and resilient system architectures
Good to have:
- Micro Services
- Continuous Delivery
- Netflix OSS exposure
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Medical insurance, vacations, paid sick leaves, English classes
- Business trips to Berlin
- Good working environment, flexible working schedule
- Great team spirit with Friday’s night’s parties
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kiev