We are looking for Golang Developer for a fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across the world.
They process payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. They serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes. This company is trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch etc.
Experience / Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in developing, designing, and deploying large scale applications
- Experience in the development of different products on Golang
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with REST API design and development
- Familiarity with relational databases and NoSQL such as Postgres and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Thrive on being independent and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Communicate well across teams.
Good to have:
- Experience in the development of different products on Node.js
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure such as AWS
- Experience in building a responsive web application using front end frameworks such as React
- Experience in building unit, integration, and E2E test.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, prioritize builds and add those into the technical roadmap
- Account for the delivery of technical roadmap items on time
- Design and develop REST API to support business requirements
- Write high-quality maintainable code, test, PR review then ship it
- Deliver products with standardized security, reliability, and stability
- Do whatever it takes to make our product succeed:)
- Modern technologies and management methods
- Great team spirit
- Career opportunities
- Flexible working schedule paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Great office location/ possibility to work remotely.