Our customer is global fintech company. Their mission is building an online financial services marketplace that helps consumers make better decisions. Using proprietary algorithms, the platform enables people to select from a curated list of financial services products that best match their individual needs.
We are looking for candidates that have deep user empathy, a passion for simplifying complex problems, and a self-starter mentality to join as a Full Stack engineer. You will collaborate with cross-functional project teams to build and create deep and meaningful product engagement experiences for our increasing user base, and are comfortable in contributing to every part of the stack: from UI to API development, to complex integrations with financial institutions and partners. If you're passionate about making a meaningful impact to millions of users' lives in partnership with a small, smart, mission-driven team, we're excited to meet
- 5+ years of full-time engineering experience.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time within a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience developing large-scale software products, quality, monitoring and reliability.
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres.
- Experience building REST APIs.
Will be a plus:
- Significant experience with TypeScript and Express.js.
- Significant experience developing user interfaces with the React framework.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Working with stakeholders to add definition to project requirements.
- Assessing scope and building recommendations for Minimum Viable Product.
- Working with engineering and project managers to define project timelines.
- Analysis requirements, create and document component/system designs.
- Implementing features and functionality with clean and maintainable code.
- Taking pride in software quality through rigorous functional testing and writing automated unit tests.
- Ensuring appropriate metrics, monitoring, and logging are in place.
- Participation in on-call rotations, bug fixing, and on-going tuning and improvements.
- Challenging project.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.
- Full-Time job (Office in the very center of Kyiv or remote).
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties.
- Good working environment.
- Great team spirit.