We’re looking for a Middle Angular Developer for our customer. The product is a United States-based microblogging and social networking service launched in 2018. The site is often described as an alternative to Twitter, and is popular among people who have been banned from Twitter or other mainstream social networks or oppose their moderation policies. This service is both a website and an app. It is available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Users who register for accounts are able to follow the accounts of other users. Unlike Twitter, the feed of posts from followed accounts appears to a user chronologically, instead of through an algorithm-based selection process.
Dedicated team: USA-Ukraine.
- Minimum of 3 years working with Angular
- Proficiency in TypeScript
- Proficiency in Sass (.scss specifically)
- Proficiency in Angular CLI
- Ability to create pixel-perfect front end web templates based on designs
- Ability to follow an application’s existing design patterns to create client-side changes on the fly when no design is available
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience consuming a wide range of APIs
- Experience with NGRX
- Experience writing unit tests
- Good English
- You will be responsible for contributing to our growing Angular web platform that currently services our constantly growing user base.
- You will work with the team lead and other team members to continuously improve the web platform by squashing bugs, adding features, and improving existing features.
- You will be converting designs from our design team into pixel-perfect user interfaces and provide feedback to your team lead regarding ideas to improve the user experience of the application.
- Challenging project
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Full-Time job (Office in the very center of Kyiv or remote)
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit