Senior Data Scientist
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Scientist, with statistical and mathematical educational background, and prior .Net Development experience, to join our high-performing agile team, working on a cloud-based data analysis and business intelligence platform.
If you are a passionate technologist, driven by the pursuit of excellence and thrive in a culture that promotes flexibility, value delivery, personal responsibility, and continuous learning, we invite you to apply.
Client – software development agency that specializes in web application development, data pipelines, analytics, business intelligence, UI/UX design, and Azure-hosted cloud services. The project is about to do the processing of financial data (more payment invoices and accounting side, it is not credit cards).
The tool analyzes the data for their customers with various recommendations when it comes to the payment activities, payment behavior of the supply chain.
HQ – UK, Manchester
- 6+ years professional Software Development experience
- 3+ years professional Data Science related experience
- Strong knowledge in SQL and experience in managing large datasets
- Demonstrable expertise in developing and implementing machine learning models
- Solid prior experience in developing software with .Net, showcasing proficiency in C# and related technologies
- Proven ability in working with data warehousing processes and executing ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tasks effectively
- Proficiency in designing dimensional data models for data capture and query efficiency
- Skilled in data cleansing, transformation, and normalization to ensure data quality and consistency
- Experience in data ranking, scoring, and other advanced analysis methods to derive insights
- A degree in Computer Science OR Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field, with a focus on data science or machine learning, or equivalent professional work experience
- Upper-Intermediate English and better
Nice to have:
- Azure Machine Learning Expertise: experience in utilizing Azure ML for building and deploying models.
- Agile Methodology: Experience working in Agile environments, with a good understanding of Agile principles.
- You’ll join our client’s agile team, working on a cloud-based data analysis and business intelligence platform.
- You will have a small team and the canvas to create your own picture.
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities
- Accountant assistance
- 25 working days offs
- Online English courses
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Teambuildings, corporate parties
- Great working environment and team spirit