We are looking for an automation/performance engineer.
Our customer’s product— fintech platform, mobile payment app that transforms the way you pay online, one amazing experience at a time. Combining fast, secure and convenient payments with rewards and discounts, simply scan and pay using the QR code at the checkout. By offering a secure and robust open payment framework, we empower developers, merchants, and banks to quickly deploy multiple interoperable services.
Experience / Skills required:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in conducting automation and performance testing.
- 1-2 experience in the automation framework development.
- Experience in both manual and automation testing.
- Experience using one or more of the following scripting languages, Java, JSON.
- Experience in API automation using Postman API or Selenium or Rest Assured.
- Applied Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Good hands on in Load & Performance testing with JMeter for AWS environment.
- Experience in Database Testing using any tool. Ex. Sql developer/Postgres SQL.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and produce high quality products.
- Ablility to create reusable performance test scripts.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Good to have:
- Payment domain knowledge.
- Moderation to high complex business requirements, test scripting, test execution, and reporting test results for the following types of tests: automation and manual, regression, integration, system, performance testing.
- Creating scripts to automate testing activities and test data creation.
- Creating automated test cases for integration with our CI/CD pipeline.
- Executing planned test cases and perform exploratory testing in areas potentially affected by the implementation of a requirement or bug fix.
- Ensuring peer reviews of the test cases are being completed for new codes.
- Review business and functional requirements provided by the Product Management team, and solutions from subject matter experts.
- Organize and lead comprehensive and re-usable test data to cover all test conditions.
- Identify points of failure by tracing them to the original source code, where applicable.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves.
- Good working environment.
- Great team spirit.
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kiev.