We are looking for experienced Ruby on Rails developer to participate in the active development of a high-load e-commerce platform.
Our customer is a high-level jewelry company, one of the fastest growing global digital brands in USA and Argentina. The company is backed by a fast supply chain that enables it to present new editions on a weekly basis. In this area they successfully work more than 5 years and have more than 500,000 visitors every day.
Experience / Skills required:
- +5 years of experience in Ruby on Rails,
- Knowledge how to reproduce the errors that are generated,
- Console management,
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services,
- Experience in Agile methodologies as Scrum or Kanban,
- Proficient in verbal and written English,
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills,
- Good understanding of requirements from different areas.
Good to have:
- Experience in development of eCommerce products,
- Experience with bootstrapping distributed systems,
- Experience of working with distributed English-speaking team.
- Development of new features for platform,
- Data integrity maintenance in the production environment,
- Fixing problems that arise due to application failures or incorrect process flow,
- Integration with ERP and other third-party tools, API integrations,
- Improvement of the existing elements.
- Excellent career opportunities,
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution,
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves,
- Good working environment,
- Great team spirit,
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kiev (with possibility to work remotely).