We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
Our client is an American company, that provides DNS management and network monitoring service.
Their goal is to create a DNS management tool specifically designed to optimize multi-cloud and multi-disk architectures using intelligent traffic routing services and everything to make the Internet faster and more reliable.
Experience / Skills:
- At least 5 years of running automated QA tests.
- Strong Python knowledge.
- Manual QA experience.
- Experience with DNS (strongly preferred!), system monitoring, billing systems, and analytics.
- Experience and aptitude for defining use cases that need to be tested.
- Deep experience developing, executing, and maintaining automated system integration tests, performance tests, automated API tests, automated UI tests.
- Experience with SQL, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMq.
- Deep understanding and solid experience in black box, integration, smoke, soak auto testing for a high load back end systems on Unix platforms.
- Team player.
- English — strongly upper-intermediate.
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kyiv
- Develop and execute test approach systems under development.
- Identifying missing tests in existing systems, and develop and execute test approach for them.
- Isolate and replicate defects, and work with developers and product owners to fix identified defects.
- Ability to work on multiple systems concurrently.