We are looking for highly motivated Senior PHP Developer to join one of our teams in NCube. Our client is Data & Insights leader in the Global foodservice market, in France and internationally. This company is well established and for the past 20 years has worked with major names in the food industry such as PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mosdelez, LavAzza, Carlsberg and more, which has allowed them to offer services in nearly 50 countries.
Their application was developed to bring together all the digital tools dedicated to Restaurants, PubBars and food retailers: Website, Reservation, Online ordering (Click & Collect, Delivery, Table service), Loyalty programs, Customer database.
The ideal applicant will join the Innovation team and will be responsible for leading product development in accordance with the team and their client requirements.
Experience / Skills required:
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP;
- Knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Laravel/Symfony);
- Experience with PostgeSQL;
- Knowledge in API integration (third party like payment processors);
- Capacity to improve performances and challenge existing architecture to stabilize the tool;
- Knowledge in DevOps and Production problematics would be a plus.
- Participating in Full cycle application development;
- Write new and develop existing services in PHP;
- Maintenance and extension of existing product functionality;
- Participate in the analysis, design and evaluation of technical solutions together with the team;
- Use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code;
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality;
- Independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments;
- Identify opportunities for improving and optimizing existing applications;
- Create technical documentation.
- Challenging project
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Full-Time job (Office in the very center of Kyiv or remote)
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit