We’re looking for a talented and experienced Java developer with knowledge of Mule Soft.
Making change work is our business that means helping our clients successfully evolve through digital transformation, using technology as an enabler.
Our client is the Oracle Platinum Partner specialized in Fusion Middleware. They bridge the gap between technology understanding and business strategy. They do this by understanding our clients’ business mission, and then design, develop, deliver and ultimately support the technology solution to meet their objectives. Their progressive approach enables us to work with innovative, large enterprises, exploiting technology to enable their operations and make change work.
- At least 4 years working experience with JAVA
- At least 2 years working experience with MuleSoft
- Experience with Anypoint platform and Cloudhub
- API development
- Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- XQuery / XSLT
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Unit Testing tools - SoapUI or similar
- Solid understanding of the software development and API lifecycle
- Use of Source Control Management systems - SVN, Git, CVS
- UML techniques and tools • Linux OS (e.g. Oracle Linux, Redhat)
- Service-Oriented Architecture best practices and principles (agnostic of technology)
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Understanding of agile software methodologies and best practices
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Medical insurance, vacations, paid sick leaves, English classes
- Good working environment, flexible working schedule
- Great team spirit with Friday night parties
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kiev