We are looking for an experienced IOS Developer with strong technological background and analytical thinking to participate in the development of a popular American application.
The product is a United States-based microblogging and social networking service launched in 2018. The site is often described as an alternative to Twitter, and is popular among people who have been banned from Twitter or other mainstream social networks, or oppose their moderation policies. This service is both a website and an app. It is available on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Users who register for accounts are able to follow the accounts of other users. Unlike Twitter, the feed of posts from followed accounts appears to a user chronologically, instead of through an algorithm-based selection process.
Dedicated team: USA-Ukraine.
Experience / Skills:
- 5 years of IOS Development
- Proficiency in the Apple mobile development ecosystem (xcode, app store submission process etc)
- Demonstrable expert level Objective-C skills
- iOS interoperability proficiency
- Proficiency in consuming REST API services
- Deep understanding of iOS development best practices
- NSURLSession and advanced knowledge of apple networking
- Objective-С Unit tests, Cocoapods, NSLocks and Multithreading, JSON, Git
- HTML and XML parsing/website scraping
- Database structures and design understanding, memory management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Be responsible for contributing to our growing IOS application that currently services their constantly growing user base
- Work with other team members to continuously improve the IOS mobile application by squashing bugs, adding features and improving existing features
- Converting designs from their design team into pixel-perfect user interfaces and provide feedback management regarding ideas to improve the user experience of the application.
- Modern technologies and management methods, great team spirit
- Flexible working schedule. paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Great office location near subway Maidan Nezalezhnosti/ Remote work.