We are looking for an experienced IOS Developer with strong technological background and analytical thinking to participate in the development of a great innovative product.
Our customer’s product— fintech platform, mobile payment app that transforms the way you pay online, one amazing experience at a time. Combining fast, secure and convenient payments with rewards and discounts, simply scan and pay using the QR code at the checkout. By offering a secure and robust open payment framework, we empower developers, merchants, and banks to quickly deploy multiple interoperable services.
Experience / Skills:
• At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Mobile developer (iOS)
• Strong Object-oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C and Swift 3/4 (iOS)
• In-depth knowledge of XCode and build tools are required
• Advanced working experience in development with iOS SDK, Objective-C Frameworks and tools
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Good understanding of full development cycle
• Good practice in versioning control and using Git
• Ability to work both independently as well as with a team on multiple projects
• Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
• Ability to multitask within an environment of rapidly changing priorities
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Good to have:
• Strong knowledge in RESTful web-service integration with apps, others (SOAP, JSON, XML)
• Knowledge in Agile development methodologies and using JIRA
• Pre experience in payment gateway integration to mobile applications
• Pre experience in framework development.
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
• Design, develop and implement mobile applications in accordance to user requirements
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Maintain and enhance existing mobile applications with design patterns such as MVC, MVVM for iOS
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize application performance
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Involve in applications roll-out to app store
• Provide development timeline estimation and deliver on time
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
• Excellent career opportunities
• Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
• Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves
• Good working environment
• Great team spirit
• Perfect office location in the very center of Kyiv (with the possibility to work remotely).