We’re looking for a Senior Data Engineer(Python) for our USA client.
The project is a machine intelligence platform, intelligence analysts, and global network of executives and startups empower people to articulate compelling answers to difficult questions — about growth, about the competition, and about technology.
You will join a small and very motivated team doing interesting and unique work in NLP and knowledge discovery. You'll get access to rich and interesting data and a chance to build cutting-edge data processing pipelines. Here is your chance to be all you can be. This position is critical to scaling the data science team. You'll be responsible for enabling data science in a truly data-centric company.
- BS in Computer Science or similar, advanced degrees also acceptable
- 4+ years of professional experience in Python
- Relational database proficiency (e.g. Redshift, MySQL, Aurora)
- Experience using Spark, Sqoop, AWS services (Spectrum, Glue) and other related tools in the big data ecosystem
- Knowledgeable of data modeling, data storage techniques, data warehousing, and general data architecture
- Experience with engineering data pipelines to capture, store and process unstructured data
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment
- English - upper intermediate
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with Go
- Data modeling, using data storage techniques, data warehousing, and general data architecture
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time
- Support the evaluation of big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve data processing architecture
- Troubleshoot and determine the root cause of complex data provenance, metadata issues and engineering questions that may involve interfacing with various technical staff in multiple organizations and with differing levels of expertise
- Investigate, evaluate, test and recommend technical solutions for future systems
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Medical insurance, vacation, paid sick leaves, English classes
- Good working environment, flexible working schedule
- Great team spirit with Friday’s night’s parties
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kyiv