We are looking for skilled software engineers who enjoy solving infrastructure problems with code
Our client is huge food delivery company with Headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
You will utilize a variety of backend technologies to build scalable products and design complex distributed systems. You could be a good fit to join us if you have experience with the complexities involved in production sing machine learning models; are interested in both the data processing and the production side of the problem; and are passionate about taking the possibilities of machine learning to the next level.
Our client – full-service agency offering print, design, web and signage services.
- At least 5 years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with Go programming language
- Expertise with Terraform
- Comfortable working with Kubernetes
- Expertise with CI/CD setup (e.g. Jenkins integration)
Good to have:
- Professional experience writing infrastructure services and applications in any language, and a willingness to quickly get up to speed on our stack (Ruby/Rails or Go or Scala as a plus)t
- Experience in leading and taking accountability for projects
- Understanding of the infrastructure necessary for machine learning, such as training pipelines and feature stores
- An understanding of Data Engineering concepts and best practices
- Ability to coordinate technical changes across multiple teams and engineering groups
- Experience with VMs, containers and serverless compute platforms. (We use AWS for compute, e.g. EC2, ECS and Lambda)
- Experience with operating systems, configuration management and "Infrastructure as Code". (We use Terraform)
- Experience with SQL (we don't need you to be an expert, but you need to be willing to understand and craft some more complex analytics queries when needed)
- Experience with data processing pipelines (such as AWS Step Functions) and stream processing (such as Flink)
- Experience with monitoring Web applications (We use Datadog, Sentry)
- Experience with managing databases, caches and message queues. (We use Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis)
- Ability to work with unfamiliar codebases, including internal, open source and 3rd party code we depend on
- Write infrastructure services and applications
- Leading and taking accountability for projects
- Coordinate technical changes across multiple teams and engineering groups
- Take the possibilities of machine learning to the next level
- Modern technologies and management methods
- Flexible working schedule, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance, English courses, team buildings
- Great office location/Remote work.