We are looking for a Senior Android (Kotlin) developer with strong technological background and analytical thinking. You will join the development team of a large healthcare company, which product is popular in the USA, Europe, and Asia. The company has more than 1000 employees over the world and 2b annual revenue (+10% every year). Team size: 8 people in Kyiv (3 Android developers and 4 iOS) and 4 in the USA.
Join our Kyiv team to develop awesome stuff!
Experience / Skills required:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional Android development experience
- Deep understanding of Android ecosystem
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good English
- Single activity application (MVVM with Architecture components)
- Koin, Coil, Retrofit, Room, Epoxy, Coroutines, Cicerone
- Testing: JUnit 4, Mockito, Robolectric, Espresso.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Medical insurance, vacations, paid sick leaves, English classes
- Ability to work remote, flexible working schedule
- Great team spirit with Friday’s night’s parties