We are looking for a high-performing software engineer unafraid of working with new technologies, with the track record to prove it.
Our customer’s product is fintech platform, mobile payment app that transforms the way you pay online, one amazing experience at a time. Combining fast, secure and convenient payments with rewards and discounts, simply scan and pay using the QR code at the checkout. By offering a secure and robust open payment framework, we empower developers, merchants, and banks to quickly deploy multiple interoperable services.
Experience / Skills required:
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's.
- Knowledge of core Java
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Experience with Push Notifications & Toast.
- Experience with Eclipse & ANT based build system.
- Experience in Android Studio.
- Experience in Gradle.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Good to have:
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps.
- A portfolio of Android apps in the Play Store/app store.
- Hands on experience with gradle build system.
- Experience with Git & Gerrit.
- UI & UX experience.
- Experience with Locations and Map API's.
- Building API`s to support various mobile applications.
- Integration with a wide range of fintech players, various web portals and our settlement and reporting system.
- Getting involved in almost every phase in the software development lifecycle (business requirement discussions, technical design, implementation, QA support, deployment to production support).
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution.
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves.
- Good working environment.
- Great team spirit.
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kiev or remote.