We are seeking a highly motivated and creative UX/UI Designer that is versatile and passionate about taking on new problems to push technology forward.
A product of our customer - platform aimed at advancing the way street assets (road pavement, sidewalks, signs, utility assets, and more) are managed by local governments, public works and associated partners in USA and Canada. We invite you to use your passion for creating innovative applications to help us implement strategies that will radically improve the challenges cities face in managing their assets (streets, sidewalks, etc.).
We embrace rapid design cycles with constructive discussions to accelerate our path to success. You should be comfortable wearing many hats and get excited about working across discipline lines to develop products used by hundreds of cities every day. User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products for cities. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs and behaviors to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
Experience / Skills required:
- Proficiency in responsive web design
- A strong understanding of user-centered design, interaction design, and information architecture
- Proficient with industry-standard programs (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision)
- A professional portfolio that demonstrates your UX capabilities, creativity, and problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in HCI, Design, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
As a plus:
- Proficiency in responsive mobile design
- UX design experience, with a focus on B2B products
- Work on the front end of our products in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Helping to bridge UX best practices and production execution
- Take creative ownership of your assignments and lead them to a successful conclusion in a timely manner
- Demonstrate your creativity, analytical skills, and knowledge of user-facing technologies to enable efficient, high-quality execution
- Modern technologies and management methods, great team spirit
- Flexible working schedule, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- English courses
- Great office location near subway Maidan Nezalezhnosti/remote work