We are looking for Middle+/Senior DevOps to join our team (Kyiv-Berlin).
Product is the platform for home and living. The app offers everything that home lovers need for planning, renovating and decorating their homes. All countries are managed from their headquarter in Berlin, but they brought the world into their offices and built a team of more than 100 people with more than 40 different nationalities, working in more than 35 countries worldwide and continue growing. The goal is to build the premier platform for Home and Living across the globe. Join us!
Project stack: Java, Ruby, ReactJS.
Experience / Skills required:
- At least 3+ years of experience as DevOps and infrastructure/systems administration
- Experience in programming, preferably Bash, Python, Ruby
- Good knowledge of the AWS range of platforms, services, and solutions
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestrators (Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and Jenkins “X”
- You have a performance and security-oriented perspective of multi-tiered enterprise solutions
- You think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Embrace change and have a self-starter mentality
- Team player mentality is a must
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
- Good command of English since it is our company's language (at least – upper-intermediate)
Good to have:
- Knowledge in infrastructure-as-code approaches with Ansible or Terraform
- Knowledge of different enterprise infrastructure stacks and requirements
- Managing and optimizing our current AWS infrastructure and external services solutions
- Continuous monitoring and identifying performance bottlenecks, security requisites, and scalability.
- Support in researching, future-proofing, and re-designing, as it grows into additional products and platforms.
- Support in development-to-production processes
- Excellent career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration based on qualification and contribution
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit
- Perfect office location in the very center of Kyiv