This position is for a Middle Full-Stack Node.js Engineer that wants to work with the absolute best brands and values being surrounded by the best Full-Stack talent.
Our Client is a Global digital transformation agency from UK that delivers experience-led transformation, powered by creativity. They pride themselves in solving complex business challenges through digital marketing, ecosystems and products, driving digital strength and brand loyalty. Their clients include Adidas, Coca-Cola, Enterprise, KFC, Mead Johnson, Nestle and Philips.
You will work as a Full-Stack JS Developer under a progect for international brand, you will work with one of three teams that each have 15 engineers.
- Experience with JS-based web application development frameworks, libraries and tools, such as Express, NextJS, Polymer, React, VueJS, etc.
- Experience in building and integrations with RESTful APIs
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks, such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, JSLint, JSHint
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience developing large-scale applications for the e-commerce business will be considered a plus
- Good verbal and written English
- Positive mindset, with the desire to broaden knowledge and expand skills
Good to have:
- React.js experience
- Vast knowledge within the e-commerce domain
- Participates in the entire software development cycle - requirements analysis, design and development, unit testing and documentation
- Тakes ownership for the delivery of complex application features and resolves key technical issues related to the assigned project
- Responsible for the overall quality of the product and the long-term code re-usability and stability
- Actively participating in all phases of the development cycle and the work process discussions in a Scrum/Agile working environment
- Challenging project
- Competitive salary with the regular review
- Full-Time job (Office in Kyiv (Maidan Nezalezhnosti area) or remotely)
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves, English courses, regular parties
- Good working environment
- Great team spirit