We are looking for Middle Go/ Typescript Developer for a fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across the world. They process payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. They serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes. This company is trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch, Grab etc.
The Data project team is responsible for conceiving and delivering a range of data products. These may be used to assist in verification and management of users’ identity or financial risk assessment. They also provide high availability, performant shared services to support enhanced payment experiences for merchants and users across the group.
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing and deploying large scale software applications
- Proficient in object-oriented programming languages
- Expertise in Go, Typescript
- Experience in Git
- Are comfortable in an ambiguous or fast-paced startup environment
- Pick solutions that are fit for purpose, whether to drive continuous improvement on the core data products and rapid experimentation on newer areas
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving with a flexible and adaptable work style
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Upper-Intermediate English and better
Good to have:
- Domain knowledge of payment and Fintech projects
- Knowledge of React
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Develop clear technical requirements and lead development of software to those standards
- Write high-quality maintainable code, test, PR review then ship it
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
- Modern technologies and management methods
- Flexible working schedule, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance, English courses, team buildings
- Great office location/Remote work.