We are looking for Senior Java Developer to enjoying one of the creative teams in NCube. Our client’s team of over 60 people works every day to help our clients grow their customer base into valuable relationships through our Customer Data & Prediction Platform. We are developing a seamlessly integrated software that intelligently plays to the strengths of first-party customer data and optimizes it through artificial intelligence and machine learning. In this way, we aim to help ensure that the diversity of brands in the marketplace continues to exist in the era of the platform economy.
- We value people who strive for mastery, can pave new ways to solve challenges, are customer-oriented and also love to have fun once in a while. Furthermore, we are looking for colleagues who want to continue shaping our respectful, inclusive and professional culture. Is that you? Awesome! Keep on reading ;)
- You are also a self-starting engineer with a deep desire to learn & previous experience developing data-intensive web applications from the ground up: - You have a few years of experience in software development using Java technologies and frameworks - You know how to design and build web applications using microservice architecture
- If you already have experience with the following technologies that would be nice-to-have, but it’s not a must. We’d be more than happy to bring those closer to you while you work at our project: 1) Experience with distributed data stores and streaming applications (Cassandra, Kafka, Flink, Spark, or similar) 2) Experience with Elasticsearch (or Solr), Kubernetes and event-driven architectures
- Upper-Intermediate English level for direct communication with client
- At this project we build high-performance, data-intensive solutions for our Customer Data and Prediction Platform and we are expanding our Data Management team. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining large batch/streaming data processing systems using event-driven algorithms that enable our clients to understand and segment their customer data.
- Design, develop and deploy web applications, microservices and APIs primarily using Java
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take on operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- Work with a supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility
- Work with Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, Flink, Hadoop and other exciting technologies
Why come and work with us?
- Work on the forefront of AI-driven software that puts the customer at the center of everything
- Play a role in defining the premiere new standard for the marketing industry with a lot of momentum: the Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Become a part of our fun and international team of inspiring personalities
- We’ll support your continuous professional development, take part in conferences and courses
- Full-Time job (Office in the very center of Kyiv or remote)
- Flexible working schedule, vacations, paid sick leaves
- English courses, medical insurance
- Good working environment, great team spirit.